URGENT - CONFIRM YOUR INTENT TO SPEAK AT THE INQUIRY BY 5PM THU 12th DEC
The deadline for confirming your wish to speak at the Javelin Park incinerator Inquiry is tomorrow, Thu 12th Dec, 5pm.
The sessions for the public are Tue 14 Jan 2014, 1pm - 5pm and 6pm - 8.30pm. If needed a further session will be from 9.30pm - 1pm on Wed 15 Jan.
If you wish to speak you need to notify the following to the Programme officer by Thu 12th Dec, 5pm:
1. That you do wish to speak at the Inquiry.
2. Your preferred time to speak on Tuesday 14 January – Afternoon or Evening or "can do either"
3. Whether you intend to cross-examine any of the UBB witnesses. (You can do this if you are prepared to answer questions from the UBB advocate opposing your view). To cross-examine, you will need to be present when UBB give their evidence to ask your questions which will be AFTER the Third party (public) session. The Inquiry programme can be found here: http://www.programmeofficers.co.uk/posl/javelin-park-gloucester/
4. Whether you are a supporter or an objector to the scheme.
5. If you are representing yourself as an individual or if you are part of a parish council/group etc.
In addition, if speaking, the Programme Officer needs your statements via email by 5pm on Wednesday 7th January 2014. Statements should not exceed 1500 words and should cover the main points of your case. The Inspector will have read all your previous correspondence and does not wish you to go through that document.
The Programme Officer is Yvonne Parker, email address: email@example.com
The full text of the email from the Programme Officer, which is summarised above can be read here.
The Inspector's general Guidance Note about speaking at the Inquiry can be read here.
GlosVAIN's advocate Alan Watson will be giving his evidence tomorrow (Thu 12th Dec). Please come and give him your support if possible.
Details of the Inquiry location etc can be found on our website here: http://www.glosvain.info/campaign/inquiry/